Re: A Modest Proposal

Subject: Re: A Modest Proposal
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:56:50 -0400

Careful. You don't want to tick off those who have chosen alternative forms
of parentage, such as adoption, by excluding all such alternatives except
biological progeny (and thus suggesting that dependents who are not the
parents' descendents after the flesh are somehow inferior or less valid).

I think we're stuck with docupernonincomeearningmemberofsamehouseholdtation.

Take care,

Scott
(Isn't this fun? I think I'll shut up now.)

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=