Re: What makes a technical writer

Subject: Re: What makes a technical writer
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:38:55 -0500

If only selecting one attribute for describing the work, I select
"synthesis". This being "the combining of diverse conceptions into a
coherent whole".

If selecting one attribute for how we should perform the work, I select
'innovation". As contrasted with creativity (where desired results may be
produced out of limitless possibilities of resources), innovation, in my
definition, produces desired results using a limited amount of resources.

Mike

Michael Wing (mailto:mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com)
Staff Writer/ Web Applications Developer
Intergraph Corporation; Huntsville, Alabama
http://maps.intergraph.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=