Re: Speaking @ instead of writing it?

Subject: Re: Speaking @ instead of writing it?
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:18:29 +0100

Geoff Hart wrote
"the a with a circle around it; you can find it
over the 2 on most keyboards".
Not on mine. It goes with the 0/accented a, on the alt-gr keys.
"Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler."
(Albert Einstein)
Gilles CASSIN
mailto:gcassin -at- mega -dot- com
+33 1 42 75 40 22
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them. YOU can cite them if you think they were of use.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=