Re: SUMMARY: Linux and techwhirlers

Subject: Re: SUMMARY: Linux and techwhirlers
From: Eric Ray <ejr -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:27:18 -0600

At 10:03 AM 4/23/99 -0400, Kevin McLauchlan wrote:
>Also, how well do all of the mentioned items
>co-exist? Do you have to shut down one GUI or
>Xwindows implementation in order to fire up another
>when you want to go from your best wp to your best
>vector draw program?

In short, no, but this is veering far away from technical
communication. Please see a linux or unix newsgroup
or resource, or contact me directly offline for more
info. I'll be happy to help, but it's no longer the right
forum.

Eric J. Ray TECHWR-L Listowner
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com http://www.raycomm.com/

Syndicated columnist: Rays on Computing
Technology Department Editor, _Technical Communication_
Co-author of _Unix Visual Quickstart Guide_, _Mastering HTML 4_,
_Dummies 101: HTML 4_, _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, others.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=