Re: Need working-at-home advice

Subject: Re: Need working-at-home advice
From: Pamela Jasper <JISCorp -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:07:17 EDT

Hi Shawn,

I recently posted requests for working at home advise ( listed as Hooray! I
sucessfully negotiated telecommuting thingies), and I now have two weeks
worth of experience...

I usually get professionally dressed and turn the tv onto cnbc - this keeps
me in business mode, in touch with the latest and helkps me to feel like Im
at work (i work indirectly for the NYSE).

I also call people and talk on the phone, which keeps me company but means
that I may have work to do on the weekends. I'm still adjusting to my new
schedule though, so thats okay...

Pamela.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=