Training on Graphics?

Subject: Training on Graphics?
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:33:08 -0400

Title: Training on Graphics?

I want to provide my team members with training on visualizing technical information and presenting it in a graphical (rather than text-only) format.  TCI has a course called "Away with Words!" that seems perfect, and I would love to send them to it.  Unfortunately, it's so far away that it is cost prohibitive.  Any classes like this in the tri-state area?  Preferably NY/NJ?

Thanks so much!

Gina Hertel
Business Service Manager, Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (732) 980-1288 ext.749
Fax: (732) 980-1287
ghertel -at- alpha88 -dot- com