Re: OFF TOPIC: quick translation help

Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC: quick translation help
From: "Ternes, Andreas" <A -dot- Ternes -at- SPS-PRESSEN -dot- DE>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:53:30 +0200

Dear listmembers,

yesterday I asked for a quick translation help concerning three phase
current.
It seems that I was not precise enough with my question (a big mistake
as a tech writer :-)
Thanks to Cassin Gilles, Simon North, Winfried Reng, Newton Vascon,
Jaque Foreman, Robert E. Garland and Ryuichi Oshino, who tried to help
me, I noticed that I was misunderstood.

What I need are the terms for the three phases in three phase current
(in opposite to AC/DC). I am not looking for the terms of the cores in a
cable everybody has in his home.

What I translated after searching for the right terms is:
"Neither the voltage of the countercurrent system nor the voltage of the
zero system may exceed 2 % of the co-system.

The underlined words are the problem, I don't know if they are correct.

So please give me another try and answer directly to
a -dot- ternes -at- sps-pressen -dot- de
with the right terms.

TIA and greetings from Germany
Andreas Ternes

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=