Re: WebHelp

Subject: Re: WebHelp
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:56:32 EDT

Tracy Moore asks if anyone on the planet has gotten
Blue-Sky's WebHelp product to work as advertised.

The short answer: No.

The long answer, with all the details, repeated calls to
Blue-Sky support (ignored, as usual), repeated emails
(ignored, as usual), and the always-worth-trying effort
of polling every soul I know who has used this misbegotten
excuse for a product deleted: No.

Blue-Sky has a long, well-documented (in certain forums,
anyway) history of promising what they absolutely cannot
deliver. Cross-browser, platform-independent help is but the
latest in a long, frustrating, and expensive list.

I'd recommend checking into the newest release of
ForeHelp Premiere ... www.forefront.com.

HTH,

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com