Heading Hierarchy?

Subject: Heading Hierarchy?
From: Brian Doonan <bdoonan -at- CORECO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:25:14 -0400

Hi,

I would really like to know the heading hierarchy that DTH recognizes. For
example, if you have a heading 3 title under a heading 2 title will the
heading 2 title be alone in a window in a help file once it is generated
from DTH? Is there somewhere where I can get information on this and all
heading hierarchy situations?

Brian

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=