Moving Documents from Hard Copy to Online

Subject: Moving Documents from Hard Copy to Online
From: ddavis <ddavis -at- DIAC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:09:42 -0600

Has anyone recently restructured a hard-copy book or a set of books for
online delivery? Did you re-format and re-organize of the documents as a
result? How did you make your decisions about why and how to make the
move?

I am writing an article about some of the issues involved in this
process, and I am interested in comparing some recent experiences. If
you would like to share your experiences or lessons you have learned,
let me know. I may have a few follow-up questions.

Thanks!

Doug Davis
ddavis -at- diac -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=