WebHelp

Subject: WebHelp
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:09:34 -0400

Does anyone out there have any experience with WebHelp (Blue-Sky's
solution to cross-browser, cross-platform help)?

I've been working with this and it's been miserable. Works great in
Internet Explorer, but in two different versions of Netscape, it
crashes. Then I tested it on a Mac, and it wouldn't work in either
browser. Then who knows about the other browsers out there, as I haven't
gotten to the point of testing them!

Blue-Sky sent me a long list of things to do, none of which worked. They
claim that WebHelp was tested on an older version of Netscape and that
the newer versions have a different Java engine that causes problems.
Wouldn't that warrant a service release of WebHelp?

Has anyone else experience such difficulty? Any thoughts or advice you
could share? I'm very close to giving up WebHelp and going to plain ole
HTML.

Thanks for listening.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=