HTML Resources for a Newbie

Subject: HTML Resources for a Newbie
From: Julie Johnston <juliajaj -at- MEGSINET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:34:36 -0500

Hi everyone. I'm a new technical writer (finishing off week #4) & one
of my responsibilities is to assist in the creation of our department's
Intranet page. We are currently using FrontPage 98. I would be
interested to find out what books, websites, etc. current web designers
use for reference. One of my main interests would be regarding HTML
references (teaching yourself.) I've taken a 2 day web design class
that touched on HTML, but that was over 2 years ago. Also, has anyone
experienced problems with exporting a PageMaker 6.5 file over to HTML
format? Thanks for all your help!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=