Re: Budgets and Staffing

Subject: Re: Budgets and Staffing
From: "Caroline Briggs (Pachaud) (Exchange)" <carolinp -at- EXCHANGE -dot- MICROSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:35:08 -0700

I would be very interested in seeing a compile of the responses you get.
Staffing and project planning are always exercises in creative guesswork for
me, and I'm always interested in other people's metrics. For the record, I
estimate 1-2 pp/day over the life of the project for writers, 5-10 pp/day
for dev editing, 30-50 pp/day for copy editing, and 50+ for proofreading.

Thanks!

Caroline

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=