ANNOUNCE: New XML Book

Subject: ANNOUNCE: New XML Book
From: Simon North <north -at- SYNOPSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:17:35 +0001

Esteemed colleagues,

I hope this piece of self-aggrandisement does not get me into
trouble, but it is with some pride and no little pleasure that I am
pleased to announce the forthcoming availability of my latest book:

Teach Yourself XML in 21 Days
Sams.Net (a Macmillan company)
ISBN 1-572-1396-6

This is meant to be an entry-level book accessible to readers who
are vaguely familiar with HTML. Contains lots of practical examples
of how to use the available tools and technologies (Perl,
Omnimark, DOM, MSDSO, DSSSL, CSS and XSL) to display XML
in Internet Explorer 5 and Netscape 5 (Gecko, NLG).

Copies have arrived in the publisher's warehouse (I haven't even
seen a copy myself yet!), but it should start shipping early next
week.

Simon North

Simon North - COSSAP Technical Writer, Synopsys
Synopsys GmbH, Kaiserstr. 100, 52134 Herzogenrath
Germany. +49 2407 955873 -- north -at- synopsys -dot- com
Voice mail: +1 415 694 4141 55055

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=