Re: There's more to it than money

Subject: Re: There's more to it than money
From: "K. Toast Conger" <ktoast -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:34:53 -0700

>High salaries are very nice to have, no doubt about it, and you'll never
see
>me saying no to a raise. But they aren't much comfort if you're not
enjoying
>the work.

Here here! I like this sentiment. There are so many things you can ask for
too... telecommuting and other flex time benies were mentioned as well as
conferences and professional fees. I think it might be useful to compile a
list. Off hand I can think of:

* Cable or ISDN access from home
* Laptop computer
* Training, advanced education, and/or certification
* Health, retirement, standard benies
* Stock

I would be very interested in what other folks have asked for or would like
to ask for.

Toast

Karen Toast Conger
(206) 938-8411