Help with Frame and AMD chips/Lotus help conversion

Subject: Help with Frame and AMD chips/Lotus help conversion
From: mark26 <mark26 -at- MULTIPRO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 02:12:00 -0500

Hi,
I have two unrelated questions; hopefully someone out there has a clue.

1. Adobe told me that Frame 5.5 was not tested with AMD chips, and,
therefore,
problems that AMD users have with Frame are not supported. Ug. Frame
crashes
on my new system is the problem.

Would any Frame/Win98/AMD chip users kindly tell me what type of video card
and motherboard they have? This could possibly help me fix the problem very
quickly.

2. I'm working with a Lotus product, and I was informed that a potential
project could open up--that of converting Lotus help to HTMLhelp. I don't
think this can be done [havent had a lot of time to mess with Robo yet] but
I wanted to throw this out and
see if anyone has attempted this yet.. Thanks for any insights or shortcuts,
or warnings of doom.

Mark
mark26 -at- multipro -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=