Re: WORD: Landscape Headers

Subject: Re: WORD: Landscape Headers
From: Julie Bruce <jbruce -at- CYBERLOG -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:14:44 -0500

I have a Word 97 document that contains mostly portrait pages with one
section of landscape pages in the middle. I want the headers and footers
on
the landscape pages layed out just like the headers/footers on the portrait
pages. The content of the landscape pages is a HUGE, UGLY table that I
can't force into portrait.

Do I have to use a text box and orient the text properly? If I have to do
this, can I set tab stops on the vertical ruler? How?

Jennifer:

I've done this before. You need to put a section break in before and after
the page that is to be landscaped. Make sure that the Header and Footer of
the landscaped section is not set to "same as previous". Also make sure
that the following portrait section is not set ot "same as previous". Copy
the header from the section previous to the landscaped section and paste it
in as the header for the landscaped section. Then edit the tabs for that
section. That should do it. Please let me know if it doesn't or if you
have any problems.

Julie Bruce

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=