Re: Staring into Space

Subject: Re: Staring into Space
From: "Beard, Samuel" <Samuel -dot- Beard -at- GSC -dot- GTE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:01:43 -0700

Coming out of lurkdom to voice my consent with this thread. In a lot of my
creative writing (poetry and fiction), I'll let things percolate for a while
until they're ready to bubble over and onto the page. In my professional
writing, that's usually not much of an option.

Sam Beard
Technical Writer
GSC, GTE (Soon to be GTE-Bell Atlantic (maybe!) and then something else!!)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=