JOB: Redwood Shores, CA - Technical Writer

Subject: JOB: Redwood Shores, CA - Technical Writer
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:57:32 -0700

Anitian Consulting a high tech staffing and consulting company has an
immediate need for the following position.

Technical Writer

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

- Solution focused attitude.
- Ability handle a complex documentation project with little to no supervision.
- You must live in the Bay Area or be willing to travel there full time.
- You must be legal to work in the United States. Sorry, we cannot sponsor
candidates.

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS

- Relational Databases (Oracle preferred)
- SQL-PL/SQL
- HTML
- Java
- Word
- Visio
- Windows NT

CONSIDERATIONS

- Anitian Consulting is a unique consulting organization. We cater to
professional, experienced people with good rates and challenging work.
- This is a CONTRACT position.
- You will be required to work on-site at least 80% or more of the time.
- This is a technical position, the writer will be expected to have or quickly
build a solid understanding of the technologies used in this project.

TO APPLY

Send a resume and cover letter to:

Recruiting Manager
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 533-0726 fax

Or email (Word, text, PDF): resumes -at- anitian -dot- com

PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=