Re: html editor questions

Subject: Re: html editor questions
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:07:42 -0400

Hallo:

SQ: Have you tried the HM support forum at http://www.sq.com/index.html? I
have not had problems with HM5 and tables. Have you installed HM's latest
bug fix?

FP: Live with the FONT FACE="ARIAL" stuff. It might, technically, be bloat,
but who cares? You could CSS the font definition so all <P> fonts got arial
by default. I think you're being waaaay too picky on this.

Lots of anti-MS sentiment: Have I heard of that? Why, yes I have <g>. My
recommendation: if the product works and/or meets your need, use it.

Have you considered notepad.exe. I understand it is as compliant with the
HTML standard as you want it to be <g>.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=