Re: Font favorites

Subject: Re: Font favorites
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:48:45 -0700

When I was working with graphic (online) artists, they assured me that sans
serif was easier to read. I finally concluded that they meant in advertising
and other commercial art. Obviously we were coming from different
disciplines.

At the time, we were working on a computer game for very young children, and
we did find that in a pre-reading game, serifs on screen clutter and *fuzz*
the display image a good deal more than sans serif.

Just one subjective observation.

Cheers!

Maggie
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

Compendium of Common Knowledge (downloadable version available!)
http://ren.dm.net

<snipping the rest>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=