FW: Styles for User Guides

Subject: FW: Styles for User Guides
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:00:12 -0400

Sorry to chime in so late. . .

And if the client didn't ask you to create the template, but you had to
create a template anyway because they didn't have one? I mean, you can't
create a user guide without creating a style guide/template for it. . .

I think it would be stupid to not change the look of the template
somewhat, just so it doesn't look exactly alike.

<<While it may be perfectly legal to re-use a template that a client
paid you
to create, I think it is unethical as all get out.>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=