CONTRACT JOB: Kansas City, MO--Technical Writer

Subject: CONTRACT JOB: Kansas City, MO--Technical Writer
From: Garrett Winn <v2cdigw -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:19:16 -0600

Unfortunately, I was unable to accept the following position. But, I told
Mike that I would post this for him in case anyone else was interested.

Please send any responses to Mike Hathaway at MHathaway -at- romac -dot- com
Also, please let him know that I referred you (no, I don't get any money
for doing this--I just want him to know where you got the information).

Thanks,

Garrett Winn

The Job Ad:

I am looking for a Technical Writer that matches the following
qualifications:

*Experience writing technical documents
*Creating user guides that describe graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
*Writing design documents, user guides, and installation guides
*Creating Help systems
*Creating online documents with RoboHelp or WinHelp
*Proficiency in Windows 95/NT and Unix environments and strong file
management skills

This is a 2+year assignment in Overland Park, Kansas (a suburb of Kansas
City). We offer a very competitive compensation package and are flexible
to consider W2 (with benefits) or 1099/Corp to Corp options.

If you or someone you know would have an interest in discussing in more
detail this opportunity, please call or e-mail me ASAP.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=