Re: FW: Quadralay Stories Please

Subject: Re: FW: Quadralay Stories Please
From: Lynn Perry <CLPerry -at- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:30:56 -0800

Winfried Reng wrote:
<snip> How do you use WWP to convert to PDF? WWP has a bunch of formats
> it can convert into. However PDF is another thing.
</snip>

I mispoke. FrameMaker is our authoring tool. WebWorksPublisher is the tool
we use to save to HTML.
We use the FrameMaker Save As PDF to create PDFs. In both cases, we then use
Acrobat Exchange to add the links that don't get automatically converted or
that we want in addition to the automatically converted links. It's only a
few.

Thanks, Winfried for your careful reading of my message. Apologies for the
confusion.

C. Lynn Perry
clperry -at- walldata -dot- com
Wall Data Incorporated / Seattle WA
Some days it doesn't pay to gnaw through the straps

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=