Filtering messages from list member

Subject: Filtering messages from list member
From: "Moses, Howard" <Howard_Moses -at- NAI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:02:42 -0800

I'm new to lists in general and to this one in particular. I'd like
Microsoft Outlook to put all messages from this source into a personal
folder that I can read as time permits. I've followed the steps in the Rules
Wizard but I don't get the desired result. Anyone have advice on how to set
up Outlook so that messages from list member go directly to a personal
folder?

Howard Moses
Network Associates
hmoses -at- nai -dot- com