Re: FrameMaker file to PDF help

Subject: Re: FrameMaker file to PDF help
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:25:16 -0500

Theresa, I think there may be an easier way -- If you have the whole
Acrobat Exchange product loaded, you can just "print" to .pdf by
choosing Adobe PDFWriter as your printer. It creates the .pdf file in
the location that you specify (it asks).

I've never seen a color change problem when I do it this way. Actually,
I've never had a problem at all when I do it this way.

Hope that helps!

-Rebecca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=