Six Sigma Info

Subject: Six Sigma Info
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:49:37 -0500

I have been tasked with documenting a Decision/Project Management process for
our company. All I have been given to work with is a cryptic 145 page memo of
ramblings. There is nobody I can get information from at this point, they want
to see an initial draft first.

They compare the process to Six Sigma (which I believe could be called "Beyond
TQM"). Can anybody direct me to any internet resources on Six Sigma, that
might perhaps lay out the various components, factors, analytical processes,
etc. I think if I could do that, this 145 page memo might make some sense. I
haven't got time to read a book, but I am TQM and ISO9000 trained, and could
probably get the gist.

Or, if anybody is working for a company that uses Six Sigma could give me a
quick overview, it would be much appreciated.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=