Re: Copyright wording for PDF's

Subject: Re: Copyright wording for PDF's
From: Karen Lunsford <klunsfor -at- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:01:23 -0600

Peter Lucas <peterlucas -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET> writes:
> We've recently started distributing our manuals on a "PDF only" basis,
> meaning we don't send printed manuals to our clients anymore. Our clients
> are fine with that, but what I'm wondering is how some of you who
distribute
> your manuals via PDF handle the issue of making copies of the document and
> how you phrase your copyright disclaimer at the beginning of the manual.

This would be an appropriate query for the CNI-COPYRIGHT FORUM as
well--several
lawyers, librarians and commercial groups interested in electronic
copyright/intellectual property issues belong to the list. I've pasted the
subscription info below:

TO JOIN THE CNI-COPYRIGHT FORUM:
You may join this forum at any time by sending this command as an
e-mail note to the Coalition ListProcessor (LISTPROC -at- CNI -dot- ORG)
subscribe <listname> <your real name>
e.g. SUBSCRIBE CNI-COPYRIGHT John Doe

Best wishes,
Karen Lunsford
Center for Writing Studies, U of Illinois
klunsfor -at- uiuc -dot- edu

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=