Tech. Writers in Sydney, Australia

Subject: Tech. Writers in Sydney, Australia
From: Kristopher Sipe <ksipe1 -at- MMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:02:07 -0600

I'm currently in the process of obtaining a permanent residency in Sydney,
Australia. If there are any list members working in Sydney, I would
appreciate any information on salary levels and position availability. I am
still kind of new to the industry, but have 2 years experience, with several
manuals under my belt, and a journalism degree.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!!

Kris

Kristopher Sipe
Documentation
3M Digital Imaging Systems