Re: tax issue -- writers working for me?

Subject: Re: tax issue -- writers working for me?
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 07:55:19 -0800

The differences have been explained pretty clearly by Andrew. But remember,
he is not giving you advise on your tax situation.

The best person for you to ask these questions of is the professional who
does your taxes/investments. S/he knows your situation and the implications,
both fed and state, of any of these decisions.

Don't have one? Shame on you. Better you split infinitives or dangle
participles. The entire thing is far too complex for normal humans to
understand. You must have a pro do your taxes.

From one who has discovered that the tax codes are something I can never
understand no matter what. Nothing will ever help me in this area.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!