Help! My screen shots are always fuzzy.

Subject: Help! My screen shots are always fuzzy.
From: Earline Gilley <earline_g -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:59:51 PST

I hope this isn't too off topic, but I could really use some help. I am
creating a manual, and I need some software screen shots. For some
reason, the screen shots, no matter what size, always turn out fuzzy on
print. I have tried saving the images in every format imaginable and
sizing them for print, but to no avail. I am cropping the screenshots
in Photoshop 5.0 and trying to import them into a PageMaker 6.5
publication. Any help would be appreciated. Please e-mail me directly
at earline_g -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot- I will post a summary.

Thanks
Earline Gilley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=