Transporting ForeHelp files

Subject: Transporting ForeHelp files
From: Juley Torkomian <Juley -dot- Torkomian -at- MCMAIL -dot- VANDERBILT -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:12:52 -0600

Hi Folks,

Sorry if this question is too baseline. I'm new to working with ForeHelp and
I've installed it at home as well as my office. I have over 200 topics so far
and I'd like to take the files back and forth with me so I can work at home.
Which files should I copy? Are there any tips you can give me to help make this
work well?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Juley Torkomian
Vanderbilt University Medical Center