ANNOUCE: Info Online '99 Rooms are Filling Up!

Subject: ANNOUCE: Info Online '99 Rooms are Filling Up!
From: Alec Sonenthal <alec -at- GREENBROOK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:01:26 -0600

Dear Technical Communication Community,

Rooms are filling up for the Info Online '99 Conference and Expo,
scheduled for April 20-22 in Orlando, FL. If you want to stay at the
conference hotel, the Hyatt Orlando, you should make your reservations
by April 1. You are not guaranteed availability and conference rates
after that date.

Visit http://www.io-conference.com/conference.htm for to see the
latest schedule of sessions and events.

Info Online Orlando is shaping up to be one of the most informative and
exciting conferences ever produced by Help University and Influent
Technology Group. In addition to wide choice of sessions, forums, and
networking events, you can always find out the latest trends and
technologies that affect our industry.

Learn about the latest updates from Microsoft, Sun, and all different
authoring tool vendors for our industry. Be the first in the world to
see several new products unveiled, and see where new technologies are
leading us.

As always, we provide continental breakfast, lunches, afternoon breaks,
and several evening parties, making sure that you receive the best
return for
your conference dollar.

See you in Orlando!

Sincerely,
Alec Sonenthal
Help University, Inc.
http://www.helpuniversity.com

Co-sponsor of Info-Online '99 Orlando (April 20-22)
http://www.io-conference.com/conference.htm

Sponsor of Helpnet and robohelptrainers.com
http://www.robohelptrainers.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=