On-Line Help Tools

Subject: On-Line Help Tools
From: Rebecca Best <rbest -at- EXLINFO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:46:26 -0800

Hello All,

Is there anyone out there who could recommend a few top quality, but
easy-to-use on-line help tools that have the functionality to create both
on-line help and printed documentation from a single source file? For
example, the only one I have heard about so far is HTML Transit.

Much appreciated,

Rebecca Best
Usability Analyst
rbest -at- exlinfo -dot- com