Re: Writing Specifications

Subject: Re: Writing Specifications
From: Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:01:37 -0600

I echo Scot's comments except to add that most specs I have seen are based
on specs from the manufacturer and the only challenge is to place them in
your doc in the same format as the other chapters (verified, of course, by
the SMEs).

"...Then anyone who leaves behind him a written manual, and likewise anyone
who receives it, in the belief that such writing will be clear and certain,
must be exceedingly simple-minded..."
Plato, _Phaedrus

Tommy D. Green
AESBUS Technology Group