Re: Clipart sources for intranets

Subject: Re: Clipart sources for intranets
From: "Laura J. Lockhart" <LLOCKHART -at- ABIM -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:13:57 -0500

Thanks to all who responded to my query about intranet clip art. I already had a free subscription to Arttoday's 40,000 graphics and was pretty underwhelmed, but based on the comments I received about the paid subscription to their larger library, I may give it a try. Thanks also to Martin Smith, who recommended XARA.com... if we need to design our own graphics, this looks like a user-friendly resource.

Laura Lockhart
LLockhart -at- abim -dot- org

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000