Help Wanted:Online Help Developer/Jr Tech Writer, Long Island, NY

Subject: Help Wanted:Online Help Developer/Jr Tech Writer, Long Island, NY
From: Anne McDonough <amcdonou -at- OLF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:04:55 -0500

If you are looking for an opportunity to provide state-of-the-art
technology solutions for financial and energy markets worldwide, you
should be talking with Open Link Financial. As a leading developer of
trading and risk management software, we seek a talented individual to
assist our expanding client base in conquering their most significant
IT challenges. You will design, implement and maintain an online help
system for our complex financial software, using RoboHelp and
RoboHTML;. Some technical writing for user guides may also be required.
Knowledge of the latest online help systems and proficiency in MS Word
essential; a degree in technical communication is a plus.

We offer a competitive compensation package including full benefits, a
casual work environment, and on-premise health club membership. For
immediate consideration, please forward your resume and salary
expectation, to: Miss Anne McDonough, Open Link Financial, Inc., 333
Earle Ovington Blvd., Suite 602, Mitchel Field, NY 11553, FAX:
516-227-1799 or e-mail your cover letter and resume in Word or as a txt
file to anne_mcdonough -at- olf -dot- com -dot-

questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks.

Anne McDonough
Documentation Manager

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=