Re: digest infected with Happy99

Subject: Re: digest infected with Happy99
From: AlQuin <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:06:45 +0100

On 22-03-1999 08:40 A Watkins wrote:

>My last copy of the digest (Sunday night) had the Happy99
>worm attached. If you posted on that digest, you could be
>the one (or ones) with this on your system.

The virus - which did not affected my PC, since it is a Macintosh - came
also through the message "Re: Looking for samples" by Jerry Kenny
gmkenney -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM on 21-03-1999

Please check your system

>Best wishes and safer computing!

AlQuin
informationflow-improvement
text
document
business communication
total quality

* Occasionally, things really do work right (Murphy's law 2)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=