Software Documentation Tech Writing Assistance

Subject: Software Documentation Tech Writing Assistance
From: DLSWriter1 -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:01:02 EST

My background experience is in Desktop Publishing & Design; Graphic
Illustration, etc. I have some technical writing experience, but want to
expand my abilities. If anyone would like to assist me by a learning/working
opportunity to be able to further my technical writing skills; it would be
appreciated. Due to my background in long distance telecommuting work
situations, location is not a problem. For those employers wishing to learn
more about telecommuting potential - it could be an excellent match for both
of us. Please refer to the web site listed below for more information about
me. Feel free to reply directly to me, or this list; whichever you believe to
be most applicable. Thank you.

D. L. Schroeder
http://members.aol.com/DLSWriter1/prof/student.html

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=