Re: FW: Word .pdfs/HotSend

Subject: Re: FW: Word .pdfs/HotSend
From: Jennifer Delmerico <Jennifer -dot- Delmerico -at- TSTNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:07:05 -0500

I received information offline indicating that you don't necessarily need a
PS printer installed, but you do need a PS printer *driver* installed.

Thanks to Ellen S. Kelly and Shlomo Shizgal for that!

Jennifer Delmerico, Sr. Tech Writer
Transaction Software Technologies, Inc.
770-446-3211
jennifer -dot- delmerico -at- tstnet -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=