Request for interview subject(s)

Subject: Request for interview subject(s)
From: Mary Brune <mbrune -at- ACTIONEER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:49:46 -0800

Hello, my name is Mary Brune, and I'm studying technical and professional
writing at San Francisco State University. I'm conducting research for a
paper I'm writing about documentation applications using PDF. I'm
interested in talking to technical communicators about their experience
using PDF on the job. I'm particularly interested in finding out:

* How long you have been using PDF
* What factors influenced your (or your company's) decision to use PDF
* How PDF has changed (if at all) the way you do your job
* If you design a document differently for PDF than for print
* How you're using PDF (how you're applying it)
* Any thoughts about your experience using PDF that you would like to share

If you are located in the Bay Area and would be willing to meet with me (in
person) to discuss these issues, please send a reply to this message. Thank
you.

Regards,
Mary Brune
Technical Publications