Online revisions feature in Word

Subject: Online revisions feature in Word
From: "Wells, Carol L." <cawells -at- EPRI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:25:08 -0500

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. My project manager has
asked that send a source spec to three reviewers for them to edit online and
then to merge all of the revisions into one document with each reviewers
comments in a different color and/or style. (I use Word 97/Win95/)

I have tried this several ways, and the colors/styles change to whatever the
current file setting is when I merge the files. Does anybody know how to do
this? Also, one alternative I might use is comments, but I can't find a way
to add the reviewer names to the author list.

I am a Frame user, so I don't have as much experience with Word. Please
forward any ideas or solutions you have. Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=