ANNOUNCE: WebWorks Publisher training

Subject: ANNOUNCE: WebWorks Publisher training
From: Sarah O'Keefe <okeefe -at- SCRIPTORIUM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:22:12 -0500

If you're looking for a way to automate conversion of your FrameMaker
content to HTML, WinHelp, and other online formats, WebWorks Publisher
(www.quadralay.com) is the answer.

Like Framemaker, it's a complex tool with a long learning curve.
That's why Scriptorium Publishing offers in-depth WebWorks Publisher
training. Our comprehensive class delves into the WebWorks Publisher
interface, conversion strategies, and the HTML, WinHelp, and HTML Help
conversion
templates.

The class is lecture/lab with plenty of hands-on exercises and individual
attention (we limit class size to ten students and each student has an
individual
workstation). In addition, we provide detailed course books that you'll
find a useful reference as you work with WebWorks Publisher once the
training ends.

This course is for you if you meet the following prerequisites:

* Intermediate knowledge of FrameMaker (or completion of our Accelerated
FrameMaker class)
* Intermediate HTML knowledge
* Experience developing Windows online help

Price: $1495 per person; $1420 early registration (see our web site for
early registration deadlines)

Combine this course with our FrameMaker training for $1995, a savings of $175.

Instructor: Sarah O'Keefe, certified WebWorks Publisher trainer

Location & Dates: Dallas, TX (March 24-26, May 5-7) and Research Triangle
Park, NC (April 14-16)

[If you are interested in training in other location, please contact me. We
have several other cities pending.]

Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Customized on-site training
Upon request, we can customize this course to meet specific client needs
and deliver it on-site.

For more details, please visit our web site at http://www.scriptorium.com
(click on the Training link, then on WebWorks Publisher).

You can also contact Sarah O'Keefe at 919-481-2701 or okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com -dot-

Sarah O'Keefe Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc.
FrameMaker ACE (Adobe Certified Expert) 919-481-2701
WebWorks Publisher certified trainer okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com
http://www.scriptorium.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=