SUMMARY: PageMaker to FrameMaker question

Subject: SUMMARY: PageMaker to FrameMaker question
From: Sonja Draeger <sdraeger -at- NORMAN -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:57:50 +1100

Finally I've got time to say thanks to all who helped with my question.

Most of the information I received told me to either

* save the PageMaker information as an RTF and import the RTF into
FrameMaker,
* export the info. from PM as an RTF and import it into FM,
* export the info. from PM to a text file, then open it in FM, or
* save the PM file as an EPS and import it into FM.

The only problem is that I don't have PM! (I forgot to mention that.
Sorry!) The PM info. was sent to me by someone else. I ended up having them
send it to me as a PDF, then I and copied and pasted it into my document.

Thanks again for all of your advice.

Sonja

Sonja Draeger
Senior Technical Writer
Norman Data Defense Systems
[Norman Development, Australia]
E-mail sdraeger -at- norman -dot- com -dot- au
WWW http://www.norman.com.au
Phone +61 3 9562 7655

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=