Re: Help! First TW job interview

Subject: Re: Help! First TW job interview
From: Lynda Straus <Lynda_Straus -at- THEMONEYSTORE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:47:03 -0800

On my one and only trip abroad (to London) several years ago, I noticed
**many** classified ads specified an age range for the positions which
were posted.

Since I am one of the *older* tech writers around, I felt lucky to be
from the U.S., where at least I am not automatically disqualified for
jobs because of my age.

Lynda Straus

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=