Re: Interviewing & Testing/Final Word

Subject: Re: Interviewing & Testing/Final Word
From: stark vision <stark_vision -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:20:19 -0000

All-

If my cover letter, resume, and writing samples don?t cut it. Then don?t bring me in for an interview and spring a test me. It?s a waste my time and yours.

For those out there that said they did not give a test and regretted it, didn?t you have a probationary period? I don?t know about you, but 2 weeks is more than enough to judge the person you hired. And I would also bet that the test made no difference at all when you landed yourself a less than adequate employee.

You don?t need a test to confirm your initial instincts!

Stark

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=