Employment in Vermont

Subject: Employment in Vermont
From: Jennifer Square <squarej -at- NATIONWIDE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:16:26 -0500

Hello:

I am posting this for a co-worker.

Does anyone have any job leads for technical writing or editing in Vermont?

Does anyone have any names of contracting companies that hire technical writers
and editors on a part-time or permanent basis?

What is the job market like there for our profession? It has been very
difficult to find employment in this state...we have done many unsuccessful
searches on the Internet.

Please respond to me off-list.

Thanks,
Jennifer