Overlines continued

Subject: Overlines continued
From: "Clark, Robert" <Robert -dot- Clark -at- SCHWAB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:20:54 -0800

Beth's suggestion of placing overlines in text by using the equation field
code works well with one exception: the word to be formatted with the
overline must be typed into the Insert/Field text box, rather than just
highlighted in existing text and applying the field code to it.

Using this as a model, can any of our more advanced macro developer types
come up with a macro for Word that allows the writer to highlight the word,
and apply a macro to use the field code application without having to type
in the word in the Field code text box?

This macro, if successful and shared with the list would be a very useful
tool.

Thanks
"It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to
others." ."-Ashleigh Brilliant
Robert Clark
Documentation Support
Charles Schwab & Co.
SITE Access Services
415-667-0307

> WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the
> Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and
> review by someone other than the recipient.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=