Re: overlines

Subject: Re: overlines
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:49:13 -0800

I must confess my ignorance here...what is the difference between a border
and an overline (I checked the usual suspects)?

A darn awkward but functional solution would be to float a text box with no
lines or wrapping over the term, and then you can choose Borders and Shading
and a line will appear in the text box (variable with the width of the text
box). Adjust the text box and there you go. However, if you want to do this
several hundred times, this would be highly unadvisable. Thanks. DB.