Re: Contractors documenting machinery

Subject: Re: Contractors documenting machinery
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:24:24 -0800

Kenneth Mauro wrote:

> I'd like to know if there are others on this list doing the same type of
> work. I'm interested in issues specific to working with machine
> builders, manufacturing companies, and tech service organizations.

Ken-

There are LOTS of us who document machinery, some because that's the product
and some because we do systems that involve both software and hardware. My
company happens to be deeply involved with one such client at this very
moment. Another of our clients is a company that services semiconductor
manufacturers.

So what did you want to know?

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems